Friday, July 29, 2011

First look at the "Look of Love" Set by Too Faced


Every time I say the name of this collection I have the urge to sing along with the The Zombies "the look of love is in you eyes...the look your heart can't disguisssseeeeee.....". Uhm! Moving on...

I got this as a birthday gift from my sweet sis and, was dying to do a post about it. Everything about this set is so PRETTY. I haven't got around to trying the primed and poreless or the lash injection mascara yet. I just didn't want to start using a brand new mascara. I am already trying to finish off the ones I'm using now, before it's time to trash them.



Look of Love set


The collection includes : 
Too Faced Makeup Bag
Too Faced Flatbuki Brush
Too Faced Primed & Poreless (Mini)
Too Faced Blush and EyeshadowTrio
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Full Size)
Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara (Full Size)
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal (Full Size)


Price: $45 or £32 (here in Sweden it's 495 kronors ($78) O-O)


  Too Faced Makeup Bag: Its a pretty pink bag and perfect to carry makeup when you travel.



      Too Faced Flatbuki Brush 

Look how cute that little brush is!!!
Its super soft and perfect as a blush brush, and due to its small size perfect for your travel brush collection.




The blush is sheer and has gold shimmer in it. The eyeshadows are perfect for a simple look. Teddy Bear is a frosty champagne color and Totally Toasted is a shimmering brown. Both the eyeshadows are super silky and quite pigmented.


Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
I will write a review on the mascara once I get around to trying it out.


   Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal

Barely legal is a very pale pink color. Its goes on a little sheer and has a plumping effect on the lips. It tingles slightly and doesn't burn my lips, but then again the plumping action is very subtle. The flavour and the smell of the gloss is kinda sweet and yummy. 


This is a Limited Edition set, and its actually a very good buy if you like TFSI and want to try out the other Too Faced products. The number and size of products you get for the value especially makes this a steal. Personally, I'm not a fan of pink but I kinda like the whole pink and pretty look of this set a lot.

You can buy this set online from asos.com.


27 comments:

Pooja G said...

Wish I had a sis like urs :P
Loved the eyeshadows,blush and the gloss... and the kabuki brush is so cute :D

Rads said...

I loved the bag itself the most..would buy just for that!!! It's supercute and I am NOT happy you got this :| :| :P

Rads said...

And late late happy birthday :*

Unknown said...

so cute!!!!
They all look so pretty :D

Anonymous said...

God I love this set!! My poor cuz..what all am I going to bog her down with,to get for me during her visit bk home :P Sleek on the way, now Too Faced shall follow! :D

laksh said...

@Pooja: Its like a web of prettiness beckoning you :D, me too loves that trio palette a lot!

@Rads: He he he, I knew you would say that!!! and the bag is super pretty na, love carrying around just for how pretty and girly it is :)....Thanks for the b'day wishes Rads :D

@Gia: Thanks for stopping by Gia :)

@ILovecooking: He he he, thats what sis's r for :D, what are you getting from sleek?

Fathima said...

wow...!! wish i had a sis like u...all i have are 2 bros and lots of books as gifts...!! :P

And you are so lucky that you get TOO FACED!!

i have been wanting that shadow insurance for a long long time..........!!!!

anyways...Love your blog...i just followed you....!!!
do check out my blog when you get time...!!!
I have lots of eyemakeup looks and product reviews.....!!


Love
Fathima

www.brittu00present.blogspot.com

laksh said...

Hey Fathima, thanks for stopping by. I do read your blog and quite like the looks you did on IMBB :). You are very talented and precise for someone so young :)

anamika said...

nice look and welcome to the blogging world:)

laksh said...

Thanks a lot for following and stopping by Anamika, really appreciate it :)

Umm Mymoonah said...

Nice collection, that's so sweet of your sister.

laksh said...

Thanks for stopping by Umm Mymoonah, yea, she is the sweetest sister :D

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Woww all the products look great <3 Lucky you!!!!
Nice blog too...I'm following!!!!
http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

laksh said...

Thanks a lot for stopping by and following my blog Rakhshanda, you've such a pretty name :)

I'm gonna check out your blog as well :)

Soft, Sweet and Gentle said...

love the stuff but its so expensive...you have nice blog...:))

Unknown said...

aww.. so cute packaging and cute products... :P
Barely Legal Gloss, Kabuki and the pouch are the cutest !!!

Corallista said...

This is so pretty! Liked the eye shadows and the kabuki brush!

laksh said...

@Soft, Sweet and Gentle: Thanks so much for stopping by and ya, it is very expensive. Would not have bought it myself even though its actually worth the price because I already have TFSI mini and it takes ages to finish it.

@Deeptima: Thanks Deeps, I also love how cute the whole collection is, especially the bag and brush.

@Corallista: You would love the eyeshadows Ankita, they are super soft and go on like a dream :)

SAHAR said...

lucky you having such pretty gifts...

all are great....

follow back plz it means alot to me...
http://saharawans.blogspot.com/

laksh said...

Hey Sahar, thanks for stopping by and following :)

I would definitely check out your blog!

ridsj said...

oh oh oh this is so pretty ...thnks for following ma blog .. m followin u bck !! :) lovely blog ...lookin fwd to readin more posts from u

laksh said...

Thanks a lot rids :)

Indu indgal said...

Hi laksh thanks for visiting my blog. following you now :)

laksh said...

Thanks a lot for stopping by and following Indgal :)

Unknown said...

dis looks gooddd !!! lucky u..

Lipsy said...

This is actually very pretty ...lucky you!!


Enter my first giveaway here
http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com

laksh said...

@bhumika: :D

@Lipsy: Thanks for stopping by :)